Monday, March 9, 2009

Sticky Honey Garlic Wings

We had a little miscommunication here at chez SLM. I asked Tai to take some chicken out of the freezer for dinner. Sadly I didn't specify which chicken-there were breasts and wings. I had planned to make curry so I needed the breasts. When I got home, I found the wings defrosting. So I had to find something quick. Enter Krista's Sticky Honey Garlic Wings.Oh, yeah. I'm making this again. Tai thought these were better than hot wings. This recipe is a great quick dinner. It took about an hour from fridge to table. I made some rice to go with it which Tai liked. Soaked up a little of the sauce.
BTW, I ran out of brown sugar so I used Tiffany's trick. I used a little too much molasses but it came out all right.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when disasters work out so well?

    Or it's really cute when the hubby tries to help but you don't want to crush his spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look and sound really good. Disaster averted! ;) I'm going to favorite that recipe and give it a try next time. I'm always looking for new chicken recipes because it just seems like I never know what to do with it. So thanks for sharing! :)

    Oh and YAY for me being helpful! haha. I just throw it together, mix it up and add more of whatever I need. I guess I just make about a cup of brown sugar each time because I store it in a 1.2c rubbermaid container.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.