Saturday, November 7, 2009

Currently....

drinking

Tai and I started drinking acai berry juice every day. Tai really feels that it's helping him and giving him more energy. I haven't noticed a difference yet.

using

 
I needed a new night cream. I liked Oil Of Olay's night cream but I was starting to break out. Mostly due to the fact I forgot wash my face at night. So I decided to try Boots Anti-Blemish Night Moisturizer.  My skin's been clearer this week and some of the redness I had disappeared.

eating



I discovered these turkey meatball one day. Now we always have a bag in the freezer. Such a great quick meal. I've used them in soup, spaghetti, on sandwiches. They are delicious.

1 comment:

  1. The turkey meatballs sound like something I would check out for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.