Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wine Racks

Since I have an almost separate space for a dining area (which will be mostly taken up for our freezer), I am determined to buy a wine rack. We don't buy a lot of wine, but we do have a few bottles laying around and I would like to keep some on hand for company. I really want a floor model as opposed to a counter top model.


I like this one from Target but I think I would prefer something with a flat top and drawers so it was more functional. 

This is one is more what I think I want but leaves me pretty cold.

Although I've long wanted a baker's rack so maybe this is my best solution.
I really can't wait to move in so I can start moving things about and finding the best possible place for stuff. Just a few more days!

7 comments:

  1. We have the perfect corner for one and I keep saying we should get one but so far no luck.

    No wine racks have really jumped out at us, so our poor wine has to live in a box on the floor.

    It's such an abused fermented drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd start drinking wine just to get those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the first one, but the third one is bea-utiful, get it! I love wine racks even more than I love wine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like either the second or third one - I like that they're more "practical"!!
    But I would vote for the baker's rack - it's my favorite!

    Can't wait to see pics of your new place!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the baker's rack is so cute! I'd love to own something like that!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.