Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Library Loot


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

I really thought we wouldn't be getting anything this week, but we found a couple of things to add to our hold list which came quickly. I read about Elantris on Vanilla Joy's blog. It sounded wonderful and a must add immediately. And Tai found Shrapnel all on his own. He sent me the link and asked me to see if the library had it. I think he'll probably read that next despite our huge pile of books he should read first!
I posted my review of A Year In The Merde by Stephen Clarke on the FITG blog. I enjoyed it and recommend it.
What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Looking good :D Nothing for me, but I must get Catching fire one day. As soon as it gets in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some scifi reading there!! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it lovely when you request books and they arrive quickly. I ordered on two days ago and its already at the library waiting. I just have to do a bit of reading to recover some space on my ticket. I hope you both enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for at least a couple books each week! hehe Funny how the most recent books tend to get the priority. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.