Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lovely Lamps

Along with additional space we'll also get a few more dark places. In the winter our current apartment gets a little dark. We have plenty of table lamps but I'm thinking of adding a few more floor lamps.


Items in this set:
Target.com lamp, $170
Target.com lamp, $80
Ikea.com lamp, $50
Ikea.com lamp, $40
Ikea.com lamp, 19 SGD
I love the first one. Maybe in the bedroom. I love the octopus lamps too. I was thinking of at least 3 for the living room. Maybe you all will be able to tell me better when you see pics.

5 comments:

  1. I wish it was popular to have overhead lighting again. Some days you just want to flip one switch and have the whole place light up.

    P.S. My hubby's Christmas Present is gonna be Dragon Age so I'm curious what yours thinks of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one and all of the multi-head ones. My family's owned a lighting store for 3 generations, so I never hear the end of it when I buy lighting at IKEA...but they have such cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty :D I do like a good lamp, I just have ugly ones

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i own the third one. it gives out SO much light!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.