Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Slow Cooker Tuesday-Easy Roast Beef

This is hands down my favorite slow cooker recipe. In fact I've blogged about it before. But I love it so much I have to share it again.
This roast beef is the easiest meal ever. You need 5 ingredients and at least 8 hours before the deliciousness begins.
Tips on the recipe:
I don't mix the dressings and gravy together before hand. I dumped each packet in and poured the water on top. Still came out yummy.
I used a 6 quart crockpot.
I served it over our favorite fauxtatoes, but I've served over mashed potatoes in the past. This is one of those meals you'll use over and over again. It's great for potlucks, quick dinners, and it's great comfort food.

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly what my husband loves to eat!! Sounds easy and like you said, comforting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to remember this one! It sounds (and looks) yummy. I'm all about easy when it comes to cooking and Geof is pretty much a meat and potatoes kind of guy, so I know that he would love this.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.