Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Library Loot


 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


I feel like I've been reading (or trying to read) a lot of nonfiction. That's a good thing but I was craving some good fiction.
I spied this one on the shelf at the library. I'd never heard of it but the beautifully creepy cover sold me. Steampunk and HP Lovecraft, sounds really interesting.
The next in the Women of The Otherworld series. 
The next in the Gardella Vampire Chronicles. It's been a while since I read a book in that series.

What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. All of these are new to me. I hope they fill your fiction craving! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda: I love the look of your blog - looks like you found some great loot, see mine at http://yearofreadingmybooks.wordpress.com/2012/02/01/library-loot/ Happy reading, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly Armstrong is an author that I want to read more of this year!! Loving the looks of your library picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look like fun paranormals. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.