Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Library Loot


 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
Both Marg and Claire have been talking about Jo Walton for the last few months. I finally decided that I (and possibly Tai) should check out her books.
There was a short story involving the characters of the Spellcrackers series in Home Improvement. It piqued my interested so I picked up the first in the series. 
For The Foodies Read 2 Challenge.
I'm super excited about this one. I've heard nothing but good things about Cinder. 

What did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your loot! :D
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I've been wanting to check out Jo Walton too. Am looking forward to your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do enjoy MCLeod's series, I hope you will too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear what you think about cinder! I've been eying that one for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope you enjoy Tooth and Claw! I've read 5 of Walton's books now and enjoyed them all but that is definitely my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinder is one that I'll be reading this year too!! Great covers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Cinder on my shelves and am really looking forward to reading it! I read The Sweet Scent of Blood but then never wrote up my thoughts on it. I have the 2nd on my shelves patiently waiting for me to read it. Enjoy all of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you like Tooth and Claw! I need to read another book by Walton soon.

    Will be interested in hearing your thoughts on Cinder as that book is big right now!

    Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.