Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Library Loot



 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


I got the first two books in my loot after reading the story of about the death of the last surviving World War I veteran who was female.
I was trying to hold out on this series til all books were out but I gave in due to all the rave reviews I was hearing. 
I read the first 3 books in the Tantalize series last year and have been anxious for Diabolical to come out.

What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. The books about Women in WWI look interesting.
    Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both books about women serving during the war sound really interesting! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard a lot of good things about Divergent!

    Enjoy your loot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was doing really great by not wanting to add anything to my list until I saw that you too are going to read Divergent!! Darn it...must add to my list!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.