Friday, June 13, 2014

Beauty Army

For my birthday, Marta gave me a box of beauty samples from Beauty Army. Once I signed on to the website, I was asked a series of questions about my skin type and hair. Then I got to choose my samples. A few days later my box arrived.
Pretty box!

No 7 night and day serums (I'm looking forward to trying those) and Miracle Skin Transformer Acne Control is the smaller package. 
The perfume (lili) is very floral with a hint of musk. I like it. TheraBreath mouthwash and fresh breath lozenges are in the bag.
The top two products are  body wash and a moisturizer from Michael Todd Organics. There are 3 teas from Mighty Leaf (Orange Dulce, Organic Spring Jasmine, and Chamomile Citrus).

Overall a good mix of products. Thank you, Marta, for the lovely birthday gift!
Have you tried Beauty Army?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.