Sunday, June 29, 2014

What To Eat This Week


Life interfered with the meal plans this week. On Tuesday my car died. It was in the shop for 3 days. Everything got a little out of whack. We still ate at home but what I made changed a little as I didn't have access to a car. Car's back at home and hopefully this week will be more on track.

Breakfasts: Cereal for Tai and Cloud bread with Paleo strawberry jam for me.

Lunches: Turkey sandwiches and leftovers

Dinners:

Monday: Thai Red Curry Slaw

Tuesday: Take out

Wednesday: Cobb Salad

Thursday: Take out

Friday: Happy 4th of July. Potluck with friends.

Saturday: Slow Cooker Middle Eastern Garlic Chicken on a salad

Sunday: Thai Turkey Zucchini meatballs over pasta or mashed cauliflower

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.