Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

No loot for me this week! My car died last night before I could get to the library. I'm hoping to have it back soon. I have a huge stack of books that need to go back to the library.

Anyhoo, what did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get any books from the library this last week but I'm hoping next week will be a good loot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes sorry to hear about the car! Hope it's fixed now!!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.