Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.


Just a couple this week. I am reading more and posting more reviews. Yay!

After reading a lot of nonfiction, a good romance sounded perfect.

Wild Life was featured on a list of PNW writers. I decided to check it out. 

What did you get this week? Share below!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Library Loot! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying reading and posting more reviews. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in kind of a women's fiction / romance mood lately too. Maybe even (gasp) chicklit!! None of which are my usual. But that's kind of the point, isn't it?

    Or maybe it's a reaction to summer weather...

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.