- Run/walk 4 5ks. I did 5 5k. I really enjoyed them and look forward to doing more.
- Learn to knit and crochet. I never did learn. I'll try again next year.
- Learn to use the sewing machine I bought. Still in its box.
- Get rid of 1000 items out of our house. I meant to keep track but didn't. Tai and I cleaned out our closet and took 7 bags to the thrift store. We still have plenty to get rid of.
- Watch 12 pre-2017 movies. I watched 9 which was pretty good.
- Get 90,000 steps at least one week a month. I think I only hit this once in the whole year.
- Finish cleaning out the garage and move my car inside. Still working on this one.
2018 was a busy year. I feel like I was more active. I added yoga and more walking to my life. I went to 3 gaming conventions. Played tons of D&D. Looking forward to a fun 2019.