Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Movies I Can Always Watch


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!







My favorite holiday themed movie. I can watch this over and over again.

If I don't feel good, this movie is on. No sick day is complete without it.

Always  guaranteed to put a smile on my face.

My favorite adaptation.

So much to love about this one.

Again, plenty to love here too. A lot of my favorite actors and my favorite director.

I'm a pretty big Deadpool fan and a big Ryan Reynolds fan. 

This one always makes me laugh.

I love dark humor and John Cusack.

This one always makes me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.