Friday, September 18, 2009

I Wonder Little Random Thoughts

*If I eat 5 100 calorie packs of craisins in one day is that bad?

*I don't know what to do with my headphones? I need them on the bus and at the gym but there's no convenient way to carry them. Any ideas?

*Has anyone gone to Dream Dinners or Dinner's Ready type place? Yea? Nay? Somewhere in between?

*Why does my hubby give me that look, the look that say no way, Jose, when he's just kidding? How will I know when he is serious?

*Why can't my friends get along and not leave one ostracized person? I miss her and struggle to see her since she's not invited to group activities?

*Why doesn't Pandora have an all 80's station or an all 90's station?

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I always tell my husband No to everything. He knows I'm kidding because if I'm serious I'd never say it the same way.

    It did entertain his friends at the wedding when he'd say he was say going to the bathroom and I'd tell him no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Dream Dinners I think (or one of those places) and it's really great. They even served us wine while we made our food. Or they can have it ready for you so you don't have to do anything. Then just take it home and cook it. I need to go back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one about your ostracized friend is a toughie. It's hard to juggle time with friends even when everyone gets along! I hope that gets better for you.

    And those 100 calorie packs usually leave me wanting more too!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 Have you ever seen the contents of a diaper after a baby has eaten too many raisons? Decidedly bad.

    #2 I don't know how big yours are but I keep my little earplugs wrapped up in a 3x5 change purse.

    #3 I haven't but I've heard good things from those who have.

    #4 I've been married 16 years and still haven't figured this one out.

    BTW, I "found" you through your interview from At Home with Books. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder....

    Why is it that Rascal (the big dog) will jump in the lake and swim, but doesn't like to go outside in the rain, or even when the grass is wet?

    I just don't get it.

    Oh, and I'd put my earphones in my purse... do you carry one?

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.