Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
I should rename this Tai's Library Loot since almost all of it his! Starting at the top, the next book in Laurell K Hamilton's Meridith Gentry series, Swallowing Darkness. Next the second book in the Northlander series, a new graphic novel we picked up. And since Tai liked World War Z, he wanted to check out Zombie Survival Guide. On the bottom row, we have Scent of Shadows, another series Tai decided to try. I heard about the Island in the Sea of Time on Seattle Metblogs and thought Tai might like to try it. And last, a book for me, Perfection which I thought I read about on Omnivoracious, but I guess not. And I didn't write it down so I don't know who to blame!
We finished the next 2 in the DMZ series. Niether of us were overly impressed by these. I don't know if we'll read book 7 when it comes in.
What did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Nice loot.
    Always good to have a book about zombies if the zombie apocalypse comes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks great!!Tai is really reading up a storm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you just let Tai write it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Island in the Sea of Time a couple of years ago. It was completely outside my comfort zone in terms of what I normally read, but I did enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Zombie survival good looks hilarious! I've actually never read a book that had zombies in it...maybe I'll fix that as part of my R.I.P. challenge. Love the cover of Perfection-off to see what that's about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had the change to begin the Meredith Gentry series but I am in the middle of the Anita Blake series. In fact, I just checked out Lunatic Cafe this week ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard great things about Perfection; it's on my wish list too. Hope you & Tai enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.