Friday, September 25, 2009

Looking at Expensive Goodies at The Bravern

Last weekend, Janet, Kris and I went to walk around the Bravern (what kind of name is that for a mall?). Well really we went for cupcakes and to look at expensive clothes and shoes. What kind of expensive shops?

Oh, Louis Vuitton, Neiman Marcus, Hermes, Tory Burch, Jimmy Choo. All places where things cost more than my apartment :) We adored looking at all the expensive shoes (Hello, Manolo!) and pretty dresses.
We stopped at Trophy for cupcakes.

Here's the s'more cupcake that I chose. We saw a lot of people carrying Trophy bags around. I think Trophy will do very well here in Bellevue.



The Bravern is very nice. I liked the vibe and all the little touches like this sculptures:

I could see walking myself around and sipping coffee enjoying the scenery.  Actually buying anything, not til I wind the lottery ;)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh the smore cupcake looks awesome. We won't have any cupcake stores show up here til the fad has already come and gone in the rest of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too expensive for my taste ...those store, bit the cupcake I would splurge on LOL YUMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that sculpture and the cupcake is gorgeous!! Hope it tasted as good as it looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A s'mores cupcake? Sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.