Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

First we have the next in the Sookie Sackhouse series, Living Dead in Dallas. I read about Rosemary and Rue on Erin-go-blog. It sounded like Tai and I would both like. I found H.P. Lovecraft's The haunter of the dark and other grotesque visions while searching for more Alan Moore books. It looked intriguing and Tai did read several Lovecraft stories last year. Fall's the perfect time to read about fairies, vampires, and other creatures of the dark.
I finally posted my review of Christopher Moore's Fluke over on the Fill In The Gaps Blog. And tomorrow I'll post a review of Julie Metz's Perfection. 
What did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. I need to get booking on the Sookie Series myself!! I can't wait for you to tell us what Rosemary and Rue is about and whether you two enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sookie :)
    I will get more today as long as my friend remember them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need fill a few more of my gaps, but I keep getting distracted by new library books. Yours look wonderfully dark and autumnal - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda.
    I've had the first few Sookie books on my TBR for over two years already. I really need to start reading them!

    I'm so impressed that your library has Rosemary and Rue already! Didn't it just come out?

    This is my first time visiting your blog-it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover on the Lovecraft! I've only read one of his stories and it was very odd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Haunter of the Dark sounds like it could be interesting!

    I am all caught up on the Sookie books so will need to wait for the next one to come out to read any more!

    Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.