Thursday, September 10, 2009

Useless Kitchen Gear

There's a kitchen store near my work that's having a big sale so I had to see if there was anything I wanted. I kept my purchases to kitchen tools rather than more expensive pots and pans. Since I didn't have much time I only bought this:

It's a Fridge Fork! I thought it would be useful for olives and pickles. I might have to get another one for Tai's Kimchi.
But I might go back for these:

Ok, most of these aren't useless. I almost bought another zester. I definitely need another colander.  And another silpat!

5 comments:

  1. I really need a colander. I've been getting away without one but its annoying. What's a silpat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda love useless kitchen gear. For some reason it makes me feel grown up and married. But I have no idea what a silpat is. Soooo maybe I'm not as grown up as I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of a fridge fork before...and I thought I owned my fair share of useless kitchen gear. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of those utensils I recognized while others remain quite the mystery!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.