Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gearing Up For The Readathon

Sadly I won't be able to be a reader for the readathon. I have a work event most of Saturday, so I signed up to be a cheerleader later in the evening.
I was a reader in April for the last Readathon and the cheerleaders really helped me keep going. It's great to have people stop by and cheer you on. Especially late at night. Plus it's a great way to meet other bloggers.
If you have time to read I'd really recommend it but if you can't, try being a cheerleader. Sign up here.

8 comments:

  1. I'm cheering too in the morning. Not sure if I'll get much reading done but I hope to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cheering throughout the event. Glad to hear that you're still going to participate this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I'm really excited, and we've only got half an hour to go!

    My list is here if you're interested:
    http://theoncominghope.blogspot.com/2011/10/24-hour-readathon.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being such a good cheerleader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you can't join in the reading, but thank you so much for cheering me on! It does make a big difference!
    Hopefully you can join in the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the cheering! The Pillars of the Earth is a great read and now I can say also a great audiobook.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.