Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Library Loot


 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
This is the second graphic novel for Circus of The Damned. I've been waiting for months for this one from the library. I've been enjoying Anita Blake in graphic novel format.
After seeing Mark Henry at NW Bookfest, I immediately placed the first in his series on my library queue. I'm looking forward to this one.
This one is on my Fill In The Gaps list. Isn't October the perfect time to read it?
When I saw this on The Written World and immediately put it on my queue. I'm looking forward to this one.
What did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Linda...hope you enjoy your new library loot. I'm not familiar with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look suited to the season.

    Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look to be on the 'dark side'...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look like excellent pre-Halloween picks! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.