Tuesday, October 4, 2011

NW BookFest

When I first heard about NW Book Fest I was pretty interested. But when I saw Cherie Priest was going to be there I knew I was going. I've been wanting to go to more book events so this was the prefect opportunity.
Cherie Priest was part of Steampunk/Urban Fantasy panel that included Kat Richardson, Mark Henry, and Mark Teppo.
Here's my terrible photo of the panel.
It was interesting to hear why they write and where they thought Steampunk and Urban Fantasy was going. I've read most of Priest's books and only one of Richardson's. I've never read any of Henry or Teppo's books but I will now. The panel was very funny and I quite enjoyed hearing them talk.
Have you read any of Mark Henry's or Mark Teppo's books?

2 comments:

  1. If Mark Henry is zombie Mark Henry yes then i liked and enjoyed book 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you had the opportunity to go to this bookfest!

    I have a copy of Mark Henry's Happy Hour of the Damned. It's the first in his Amanda Feral series. If you want it, I'll send it out to you. Zombies just aren't my thing.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.