Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Library Loot


 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
I'm reading Masques right now and Wolfbane is the sequel. 
I have this one on my Original TBR challenge. I've been wanting to read this one for quite a while.
What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. The Postmistress was an amazing book, I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the Postmistress a lot. I have only only read Briggs novel. I should get onto the next one really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many wonderful things about The Postmistress. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! I have been wanting to read "The Postmistress" It looks awesome!

    Hope you enjoy it! Love ya for promoting libraries!!

    missourireadings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.