Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Library Loot


 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
I've seen this on so many blogs. When I saw it on the library shelf I was powerless to resist picking it up!
I've been hearing about this since it came out. Again I spotted it on the library shelf and had to grab it. 
It's David Sedaris. Of course I picked it up off the shelf!
This one is for my TBR challenge. If I would have known how short it was I don't think I have waited so long to pick this one up.
What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. haven't read any David Sedaris...maybe I should

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU MUST READ SEDARIS (a damned conjuror!) :D

    ahhhh... the tiger's wife.. i've read that!! can you let me know(or blogggg) how you find it? :P

    oooh mrs tom thumb! sounds cute :D hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look good and I'm curious to read your thought s when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got The Tiger's Wife from paperbackswap. Since it's an NBA finalist I might have to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.