Thursday, March 19, 2015

Awkward And Awesome Thursday


Awkward:
-Bacon was on sale this week. I bought so much bacon the checker asked me what I was going to do with it all. Um, eat it?
-My addiction to Timehop. It's the first thing I check every morning. I love the look down memory lane.
-I'm also addicted to bubbly water. I keep looking for new ones to try. I should do a post on all ones I've tried so far. 


Awesome:
-I'm really sticking to the meal planning. I love knowing what I'm making each night. 
-Tomorrow, Tai and I are going to Cirque du Soleil! 

What's been awkward and awesome for you this week?

2 comments:

  1. The other day, the checker commented on the enormous amount of cheese I was buying.

    "I like cheese," I said. "I have a whole drawer for it in the fridge."

    Which is true. I guess being a checker gets boring after a while....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband loves bacon and probably wishes he were at that store and would be totally confused by that cashier.

    Have fun at Cirque!!!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.