Sunday, March 8, 2015

What To Eat This Week


 Kielbasa, Pepper, Onion, Potato Hash-This was a huge winner for me and Dad. I would make this again but try subbing hash browns for the potatoes. Might be a little easier on me. The potatoes were the most time consuming part of this meal.

Gyudon and Stir Fried Cabbage-Gyudon was another Japanese dish I wanted to try. It was a huge hit and I will be making it again. The stir fried cabbage was a last minute addition but also another hit. 

Pork Tenderloin with Cranberries with mashed sweet potato and garlic spinach-Another hit. Cranberries aren't in season right now so I used whole canned cranberries. Since they have some sugar in the canned ones I omitted the honey in the recipe. Turned out delicious. Very tender too. 

Paleo Vegetable Beef Soup-Delicious, easy. Added some zucchini because I had some floating around. 

Dinner out


What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.