Friday, August 7, 2015

July Book Tally

Birthday Gift by Courtney Milan
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen
Glory: The Complete Saga by Joe Keatinge
Alex + Ada vol 2 by Jonathan Luna
Bento Box In The Heartland by Linda Furiya
Stella by Starlight by Sharon M Draper
Thor's Serpents by KL Armstrong and MA Marr
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Fables vol 4 by Bill Willingham
Armada by Ernest Cline

Not a bad month. I hit #100. Cruising right along to my goal of 150. July was a busy month so I didn't read as much. August looks just as busy so I expect to read about the same in August.


Stats:
What's In A Name Challenge: this month: 1 (Lost Lake ) YTD: 5
Graphic Novel and Manga Challenge: this month: 3 (Glory, Alex + Ada vol 2, Fables vol 4) YTD :38
Historical Reading Challenge: this month: 1 ( Birthday Gift) YTD: 11
Foodies Read Challenge this month: 1 (Bento Box In The Heartland) YTD: 4
Total: 104

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.