Monday, August 3, 2015

July Graphic Novel Reviews

I read the first volume of Glory last year. I enjoyed it and hoped to finish the series. I was lucky to find the entire story on the library shelf so I could complete it in one fell swoop. I liked the beginning of Glory but it got off the rails and ended somewhere else. The ending was good. I liked how Glory's backstory developed but it certainly didn't end I thought it would. 
I enjoyed the second one just as much as the first. Really looking forward to the next volume.
The story of a young woman who suddenly acquires supernatural powers. Interesting story, good characters. It's brief but maybe that's all it needed to be.
Fables vol 4
I was starting to lose interest in Fables but the second half of this volume renewed my interest.

1 comment:

Shiny! I love comments.