Friday, September 4, 2015

August Book Tally


Knit Two by Kate Jacobs
The Countess Conspiracy by Courtney Milan
Gregor The Overlander by Suzanne Collins
The Martian  by Andy Weir
Unveiled by Courtney Milan

Not a bad month but certainly didn't read a whole lot. Did read some good books this month. My graphic novel numbers have gone way down since I met my goal for that challenge. I also finished the What's In A Name Challenge!


Stats:
What's In A Name Challenge: this month: 1 (The Beekeeper's Daughter) YTD: 6
Graphic Novel and Manga Challenge: this month: 3 (Transposes, Pregnant Butch, Sex Criminals vol 2) YTD :41
Historical Reading Challenge: this month: 1 ( The Countess Conspiracy and Unveiled) YTD: 13
Foodies Read Challenge this month: 0 (none this month) YTD: 4
Total: 115

1 comment:

  1. I've had The Beekeeper's Daughter on my "to read" list for so long. It just seems to keep getting bumped down for something else.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.