Friday, June 3, 2016

Five On Friday


I love my train commute to and from work. It's super fast. Plus I love seeing that mountain from the window. I just wish there were more seats. It's so crowded.

I adore this trivia game that reminds me of Family Feud. There's no timer so I can play a little or a lot.

I bought the mocha and the vanilla flavors at Target. Both are delicious. I add some creamer and almond milk. It's a delicious treat.

Dream Soles
I picked up something similar without the lace at Walgreens. The Walgreens ones are more cushy but these are great too. I bought mine at Ross for $3.  They provide a little bit of cushion and make all your shoes 10x more comfy. 

Smart Bracelet
I wanted a fitbit but I wasn't sure if I would like wearing one. I haven't worn a watch since high school so I bought this cheapie. But I love it. It tracks my steps, monitors my sleep, and notifies me of phone calls and texts. I keep thinking of upgrading to a fitbit but this one works so well that I haven't made the switch. The battery lasts about 4 days and is easy to charge. 

1 comment:

  1. I may have to try that coffee and Dream Soles. I have a fitbit and love it! Now I will also need to go see what that game is about...

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.