Friday, September 2, 2016

August Book Tally

The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson
Stiletto by Daniel O'Malley
When Reason Breaks by Cindy L Rodriguez
Marrying Winterborne by Lisa Kleypas
Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas
Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
And I Darken by Kiersten White
Batgirl vol 1 by Gail Simone

Just a few books this month but some good ones! I'd been wanting to read Persepolis for ages and a friend prompted me to check it out again. When Reason Breaks was another one I'd gotten from the library numerous times. Stiletto was one of those books I've been looking forward to all year.


Stats:
Graphic Novel Challenge: 2 (Persepolis, Batgirl vol 1)  YTD: 13
Foodies Read Challenge: 0 (none this month)  YTD: 0
What's In A Name Challenge: 0 (none this month)  YTD: 1
LGBTQIA Reading Challenge: 1 (The Art of Being Normal)  YTD: 4
Total: 60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.