Tuesday, April 11, 2017

March Goals Tally

Prepare to do something physically challenging in 2018. I went to the doc, got some ankle exercises, and some inserts for my shoes. My ankles feel a lot better. But haven't really done much physical other than walking.

Be able to park my car in the garage by December 31, 2017. Made almost no progress here. 

Add yoga back into my life at least once a week. I went to yoga once this month. It was a busy month and I struggled to go back. 

One hour a day without technology (no phone, no computer, no tv). Still doing good here. 

Add more art into my life. Making plans to go to more art museums but nothing concrete.

Get back to meal planning. We switched to Home Chef which helps tremendously. 

Take more pictures. Still sucking at this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.