Tuesday, December 26, 2017

2017 Goals Update

Prepare to do something physically challenging in 2018. I found hiking and made it work for me. I'm trying to find more time to hike. I'm going to hike part of the Pacific Crest Trail so look for updates on how that's going in 2018.

Be able to park my car in the garage by December 31, 2017.  Didn't happen. It's on my goal list for 2018. But I feel like I changed my relationship with stuff. I read How to Manage Your Home without Losing Your Sanity by Dana White this year. She doesn't have a lot of complicated steps. Just do you need it and where are you going to keep it. She also advocates looking for ways to not bring things into your home. Decluttering does not have to be hard.

Add yoga back into my life at least once a week. I need more hours in the day to go to a yoga class. I have added a yoga app to my phone so hopefully I can squeeze some in. 

One hour a day without technology (no phone, no computer, no tv). I loved this goal. I enjoy the time I spend outside with Houdini. Not on my phone, just looking at nature. So calming.

Add more art into my life. I liked this goal too. I found that art is everywhere. Sometimes you just have a little harder.

Get back to meal planning. I love my instant pot. I cook at home a lot more. 


December: Make 4 meatless meals. Fail. So hard to for me to skip the meat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.