Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Library Loot





Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.



I had a few holds come in this week.
A coworker recommended this one to me. She said it was really good.
Still on the hunt for more good slow cooker recipes.

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Blankets was one of the very first graphic novels I ever read. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire above and I have a lot in common, as Blankets was also one of my first graphic novels. I loved it!! I am so anxious to read your thoughts on the slow cooker books. If I could that's all I would cook with in the winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blankets!!!! My library has this one and it's been on my list for at least a year. I was even thinking of picking it up last week, but grabbed the Great Expectations graphic novel instead because my daughter is reading the full length novel in school right now. I'm doing the short cut version. ;)

    I'll be grabbing Blankets in Jan. or Feb, though! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.