Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Library Loot




Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.


Yay! I'm excited about the next in The Clockwise Century. 
Vivienne from the now defunct Thrifted Shift mentioned this as a book she enjoyed. I've heard good things about it so I'm looking forward to it. 

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about Tell the Wolves I'm Home and I love that cover. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell the Wolves is on my 2013 list to read. So can not wait to read your thoughts on it because that will solidify my picking it up for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.