Friday, December 7, 2012

November Book Tally

Let The Eat Cake by Sandra Byrd
The Other Normals by Ned Vizzini
97 Orchard by Jane Ziegelman
Cleaving by Julie Powell
Hearts of Darkness by Kira Brady
Every Day by David Levithan
The Rook by Daniel O'Malley
Sizzling Skillets and Other One Pot Wonders by Emeril Lagasse
Skinny by Donna Cooner
Hidden by Sophie Jordan

Another good month filled with great books. I can't believe another year is almost over. I haven't read Pride and Prejudice yet. I need to make time to read that before 2012 is over. I might be reading it on New Year's Eve!


Stats:
Fill In The Gaps YTD: 0 (None this month)
War Through The Generations YTD: 2 (None this month)
The Western Genre Challenge YTD: 2 (None this month)
Foodies Read 2 Challenge YTD: 18 (97 Orchard, Cleaving, and Sizzling Skillets and Other One Pot Wonders)
Total to date: 113

1 comment:

  1. You had an excellent month of reading!! My reading has slowed right down!!!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.