Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pin It and Do It Challenge: Balsamic Roast Beef

I pulled out my crockpot for this one. In this busy holiday season, it's great to come home and have a meal waiting rather than having to worry about dinner for half the day.
Here's the original pin:
Source: addapinch.com via Linda on Pinterest

And here's mine:
I served it over mashed potatoes and made a gravy out of the sauce. I highly recommend doing that. The flavor of the meat was good but the gravy made it extra special. I would make this again. It was the perfect comfort food meal.

2 comments:

  1. I am all about my crock pot right now so this one appeals to me big time and mashed potatoes and gravy are always a hit at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big roast beef fan, but husband and daughter are. This sounds like a good recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.