Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Library Loot




Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.


Saga vol 1
I'm a huge fan of Brian K Vaughn so I wanted to read his new series.
Stumptown vol 1
After hearing about Stumptown on Whimpulsive, I put it on my library queue. I'm looking forward to it.

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. I have heard of Saga but not read it. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been away from the graphic novel for a while, so maybe your new ones will make me want to read them!! Marc has been on me to read The Walking Dead. I did read one and now that I'm addicted to the show I should read all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm glad you're giving Stumptown a try. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Just stopping in to wish my blog buddy a Happy Holiday! I hope you're doing well.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.