Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Library Loot



Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
 
I picked up these 2 for Tai today. The other day Tai mentioned that he's be interested in reading books about Serenity and Firefly. So first is the 2nd book in the Serenity graphic novel series. Still waiting for book one. And Serenity, a movie tie in book. Hopefully we'll get some books read before the move.
There might not be library loot for the next 2 weeks but we'll see. I have a hard time staying away for the library.
What did you get this week? 

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of these!! You must make Tai do reviews for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, I didn't realize there was a second Serenity book! I LOVED Firefly (best TV show ever) as well as Serenity the movie, but I must admit I was disappointed in the first Serenity book. Hope this one is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggle to stay away from the library most weeks, but I haven't been this week...yet.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.