Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Library Loot

 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
Just one for me this week. Story time! The library and the grocery store are in the same building. I usually stop at the library before going into the grocery store. I went picked up The Goddess Test and went into the grocery store to pick up some food. When I left the grocery store, I left the book in the cart!
At home, I realized that I must have left the book at the store. I hoped that someone would return the book to the library. I was bummed since I did want to read The Goddess Test but figured it was my fault for losing it. But I stopped at the store on my way home and yes they still had the book!
It was a very good day!
What about you? What books did you get this week? Did you lose anything only to have to returned to you?

4 comments:

  1. OH NO! But I am glad it was still there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds stressful! How great that the book was still at the store (and how convenient that both your library and your grocery store are in the same building)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that the book was still there!! Can I just say that I love the pics you used???LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your book was there when you returned!!! Enjoy your loot and thanks for sharing!
    My Library Loot

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.