Monday, May 16, 2011

Indian Pizza

There's a pizza place near our place that sells Indian pizza. What's Indian Pizza? It's Indian food on a pizza. Tai and I really wanted try it but I'm a pizza purist. And I don't like chicken on my pizza. But I choose the Butter Chicken pizza. Why? I love butter chicken so I figured that increased my chances of liking the pizza. And I'm glad I choose it cause it was delicious.
It was basically was butter chicken on pizza dough. I want to try their Palak Paneer pizza next time.
Have you ever tried Indian pizza? What kind would you try?

5 comments:

  1. o_O Really? Huh, no idea what that would taste like

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this before! But I bet vegetable kadai pizza would be very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chicken on my pizza and this one sounds and looks fantastic!! Have I told you lately how jealous I am of where you live?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try any type of pizza! Indian pizza sounds really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like such an amazing idea! But so easy in theory that I'm surprised I haven't heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.