Monday, November 21, 2011

The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge

I decided to try my hand at The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge this year. I'm going for the Mistletoe level (2-4 books). I'll probably also complete the Fa La La La Films level just by watching my favorite holiday movies.
So these are the 3 holiday books I've gotten so far:
I love me so Christopher Moore. I can't wait to check this one out. 
I'd never heard of this one but it sounded cute. 
A hundred and twelve pages? Tolkien? I'm hoping to read this one on a snowy afternoon. 
Any can't miss holiday books? Bonus points for short ones!

4 comments:

  1. I'm planning on reading The Autobiography of Santa Claus, too. I hadn't heard of Letters from Father Christmas. Have fun with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Best Christmas Pagent Ever. I often get it for people when it comes out as I love the book so much. The characters are just so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun to me...all of the short reads and put you into the spirit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda! Stopping by to officially welcome you to the challenge. Great choices there. I have read The Autobiography of Santa Claus and Father Christmas. They are both wonderful books. Have fun during the challenge and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.