Thursday, March 21, 2013

Awkward and Awesome Thursday



Awkward:
-So sad Google Reader is shutting down. Loved Google Reader.
-A few friends are going through a shitty time. Totally sucks. None of them deserve the pain they are going through.
-The gym. Haven't been since early February. Don't think I'll be back til after we get our stuff moved from the old apartment.
-Yes, we still have some things at the old apartment. Sigh. Still moving crap 3 weeks later.

Awesome:
-Made the switch to Feedly. Really loving it as my replacement to Google Reader. Feedly makes me less sad. 
-Asunder by Jodi Meadows is awesome. Read it. Read Incarnate first if you haven't. Totally in love with the Newsoul series
-Great customer service from Apria Healthcare, Full Circle, and BECU. I love talking to friendly and helpful customer service folks. 

What's been awesome and awkward for you this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm really liking feedly as well! In some ways I think it's better than google reader even.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your friends!! Sending them positive thoughts and prayers!! I need to get my butt in gear. Too far from a gym but my dogs are restless and love walks. Me- I hate our cold weather so I don't want to move but I'm determined to get them outside at least once a day!!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.