Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

My favorite library branch has finally reopened. It's so much more convenient to get to. It's better laid out now.

I don't remember where I heard about this one. I've had it on my library queue for sometime. 

Of Dice And Men
Angela mentioned this one recently. I'm not a huge D&D player. But Tai used to work for the company that created D&D. I thought it might be interesting.

Rock and A Hard Place
While searching for another book in the library catalog, I spotted Rock and A Hard Place. Sounded interesting so I added it to my pile.

Sense and Sensibility
Someone read this recently. I can't remember who but I added it to my library queue because I've tried numerous times to read Austen's version with no luck. All I hear is the movie. Anyway, I've already started this one. Having a little trouble but the writing is terrific.

Boy21
Another one I heard about from another blog. I seemed to forgot who though. I liked Silver Linings Playbook so I hope to enjoy this one too.

What did you get this week? Head over to Claire's blog to link up!

4 comments:

  1. I've been buying SO MANY books lately, but that's about to change (sob!) because I'm hoping to buy a house in the next six months or so. I really need to dust off my library card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the library being open again! I only played one (all night) game of D&D in college, but I loved it, and I've always wanted to do it again. I might have to pick up Of Dice and Men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I abandoned Trollope's S&S pretty quickly, I have to admit, but I wish you luck with it! I think I'm going to have to track down The Cute Girl Network for myself. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.