Saturday, October 17, 2015

The October Readathon Post

I had hoped to get more reading and cheerleading done earlier but life got in the way. We were out house hunting for most of the day. We found one that we like but not sold on the area.

Intro  Meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Bellevue, WA (near Seattle, WA)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
No books in my stack. Just reading whatever I want.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
No snacks planned. Just flying by the seat of my pants here.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My husband and I are searching for our first house. I'll be spending part of the day house hunting.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I love the readathon. I'm starting much later than I usually do but that's ok!

Mid Event Meme:
1. What are you reading right now?
Just starting Nimona.
2. How many books have you read so far?

None.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

Not sure.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

My whole day was an interruption but I'm looking forward to being up a lot of the night reading.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

Usually I feel the October one is less popular but it doesn't seem that way today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.