Friday, October 2, 2015

September Goal Review

How did I do this month on my goals?

1. Make one meatless meal for dinner a week. I pinned a couple of ideas. Have yet to execute them.

2. Continue working on my fitness and lose another 30 lbs. Still working on my kettlebells. I threw biking into the mix and having fun with that. Sadly it's getting colder here so outdoor biking is less likely but I'm going to continue with stationary biking.

3. Go back to meal planning. Need to start posting my meal plans.

4. Schedule one do nothing, stay home weekend a month. September was busy but we had one do nothing weekend. October is super busy too.

5. Plan one trip with Tai this year. We went on a short weekend getaway to Bremerton last weekend. We have another short trip planned next month.

6. Get a will and other necessary estate planning documents. Haven't even thought about this.

7. Clean and declutter one room a month. Still moving slowly on this one.

8. Do one things for myself a month. Got a pedicure, a hair cut and went to the spa!

9. Watch one older (pre-2014) movie a month. I need to keep better track of this. I'm sure I did watch at least one older movie this month.

10. Learn to make 5 Japanese dishes.  Still nothing here/

11. Stop complaining and start sharing my gratitude. I've been a lot better about this.

12. Take 2 cooking classes. The meat class I took in September was amazing. I hope I can make a few of the dishes we learned. I'm looking forward to tamales in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have some great goals. Good luck with all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.