Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.


This one looks good. Very excited to read it.

A favorite. Looking forward to the graphic adaptation. 

I actually found this one on a display for St Patrick's Day. Excited to learn more about my favorite beverage. 

What did you get this week? Claire's got the linky

1 comment:

  1. What fun choices! I really loved Binti and The Lottery - hope you do as well!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.