Tuesday, September 5, 2017

August Goal Update

Prepare to do something physically challenging in 2018. I just went on one hike in August but I have 2 planned in September.

Be able to park my car in the garage by December 31, 2017. I did get rid of some stuff but August was too busy and too hot to move stuff around. 

Add yoga back into my life at least once a week. I did some yoga this month. I'd still like to do more. 

One hour a day without technology (no phone, no computer, no tv). Still doing good on this one. 

Add more art into my life. Nothing here this month. There have been some great exhibits but no time to see them. 

Get back to meal planning. I'm less meal planning and just using what we have on hand. It works out most days.

August goal: Take 100 items to the thrift shop. I wish I would have taken a picture of the one load I took. There was at least a 100 items there.

September Goal: Stick to my budget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.