Monday, May 31, 2010

May Book Review

Beastly by Alex Flinn
I Was Told There'd Be Cake by Sloane Crosley
The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemmingway
Luxe By Anna Godbersen
Magic Lost, Trouble Found by Lisa Shearin
Eat Your Way To Happiness by Elizabeth Somer
Blindness by Jose Saramago (abandoned)
Dark Lover by JR Ward (review coming soon)
Eat This, Not That 2010 by David Zinczanko

Eight books for me this month! Yes, I'm very pleased with myself. I was hoping to get another book read this Memorial Day weekend but I didn't. Oh well!
I attempted to read Blindness. Maybe it was the translation but it felt like one long run on sentence.
I got 3 of read off my Fill In the Gaps Challenge. That makes 22 read off that list. Total for the year is 28.

2 comments:

  1. Great month Linda. Blindness scares me...a book that I just feel I would not like at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you read any non-fiction? I need some recommendations for summer reading but I really only do non-fiction or if fiction it's pretty much only mystery. Tell me what you know! :-) haha

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.